Common Sense Recommendations - 5 Types of Food To Avoid
The title of the article is a bit of a click bait, but the recommendations are pretty sound even for younger people.
The food types to avoid:
1) Added sugars - Especial in the form of high fructose corn syrup.
"6 Reasons Why High-Fructose Corn Syrup Is Bad for You"
2) Fried Foods - More to do with the oil you use, pick a good quality one or use a lesser option like air fryers for the same taste.
"Why Are Fried Foods Bad For You?"
3) High-glycemic-load carbohydrates - Has to do with the way carbohydrates are processed in your body. There are good pastas and bad pastas.
"A good guide to good carbs: The glycemic index"
4) Alcohol - We all know too much of this is bad, lol. Moderation, as with everything, moderation.
6 Surprising Ways Alcohol Affects Your Health — Not Just Your Liver
5) Nitrates - Salts and preservative minerals found in processed meats, typically at levels bad for your health.
"Are Nitrates and Nitrites in Foods Harmful?"